Disasters and emergencies can happen at any time, but making sure your emergency food inventory is fully stocked can be costly. Dairy King, with its Disaster Meal Program can help make sure your facility is prepared for any disaster that may come your way. Helping you avoid severe deficiencies and fines, and making sure you are fully prepared in the event of an emergency.
Our disaster meal program is complied of a 3 to 5 day meal plan containing 3 meals per day as required by the Department of Health. Our meals are freeze-dried with real protein and have a 25-30 year shelf life, making sure that your facility is covered even if gas or electricity is not available. Our program is also cost-effective, saving approximately $175,000 over a 30 year period.
If you have a few minutes to discuss how Dairy King can help you maintain emergency preparedness with cost effective framework. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call now!
Please call and ask for our c/s dept or sales associate:
Disaster Meal Program Food Storage #10 Cans
Complete Daily Meal Requirements are Offered with a Wide Range of Options:
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs w/Ham or Bacon, Granola with Blueberries and more
- Lunch & Dinner: Beef Stroganoff, Chili Mac, Lasagna, Chicken Stew, Seafood Chowder and more
- Side Dishes: Fruits and Vegetables
- Desserts: Snacks and Meats
Designed Specifically for Healthcare
Wide Range of Meals Offered:
- Almost 50 years of experience freeze drying and packaging for food storage
- All meals are freeze-dried containing real protein – preserving taste, freshness, nutrition, color and texture better than frozen, canned or dehydrated meals
- High quality ingredients compared to other food storage brands
- Meals are formulated, cooked, freeze-dried and packaged in Oregon, U.S.
- All cans have “Best If Used By” 25-30 years
- Easy prep – Just add water (hot or cold)
- Low Sodium and vegetarian options available
- A certified dietician can build a meal plan or offer assistance to individual and/or chain facilities
- Meal plans available for puree patients